Starcraft Autumn Ridge Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Autumn Ridge travel trailers by Starcraft are easy-to-tow to any adventure you want to take! And you will get to experience a longer camping season with the forced air heated, enclosed underbelly.
Each Autumn Ridge is built with a PVC roof membrane, a Magnum roof system with a fully walkable roof, fiberglass insulation, and includes a power tongue jack, and self-adjusting electric brakes. Inside you will find maximum living space, residential-style flooring that is both kid and pet friendly, a residential high-rise kitchen faucet which makes cleaning dishes a breeze, and much more providing comfort through and through.
Choose the Starcraft Autumn Ridge travel trailer that fits your camping lifestyle and take off to explore the great outdoors!
Autumn Ridge 20FBS
Starcraft Autumn Ridge travel trailer 20FBS highlights: Jackknife Sofa Table ... more about Autumn Ridge 20FBS
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 23 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 7 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Beige, Mystic Hitch Weight 420 lbs Gross Weight 6000 lbs Dry Weight 4270 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 48 gals Grey Water Capacity 32.5 gals Black Water Capacity 32.5 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type Gas DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 12' Power with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius
Autumn Ridge Features:
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- 75 lb. Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- 81" Interior Height
- 96" Exterior Width
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Flexible LP Lines - Less Corrosion
- Forced Air Heated Enclosed Underbelly
- Magnum Roof System - Fully Walkable Roof
- Pocket Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- PVC Roof Membrane (15 Year Warranty)
- 120V G.F.C.I. Protected Exterior Receptacle
- E-Z® Lube Axles
- Galvanized Steel Wheel Wells
- Grab Handle
- In-Frame Dual Battery Rack
- Lighted Oversized Pass-Through Storage
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Pet Tie Out with Bottle Opener
- Quick Disconnect LP Port
- Radial Tires
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Rear Observation Camera Prep
- Safety Bumper with Drain Hose carrier & End Caps
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- Closeable A/C Vents
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Bed With 600 lb, Capacity (Select Models)
- Durable Residential Style Flooring - Designer Carefree Congoleum®
- Foot Flush Toilet
- LED Lighting
- MyPillow® Pet Bed
- No Carpet - Kid & Pet Friendly
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Shades
- Power Bathroom Vent
- 3-Burner Range with 17" Oven
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- 60/40 Split Kitchen Sink
- Residential-Style High Rise Faucet
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 50 Amp Service with 2nd 13.5 BTU A/C - Bedroom (Except: 20FBS, 20MB, 21FB, 21RBS, 23RLS, 26BH)
- Canadian Standards
- LED TV
Customer Convenience Package
- 2-30 lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- Black Front Diamond Plate
- Digital Antenna
- Entrance Door with Screen Door & Window
- EZ-Store Detachable Cord
- Gas DSI Water Heater
- Nitrogen- Filled Tires
- Outside Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Power Tongue Jack
- Solar Prep
- Spare Tire With Carrier
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- Water Heater Bypass
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
STARCRAFT RV: CAMPING, PURE AND SIMPLE
At Starcraft, we’ve been in the business of making camping fun for over 50 years. Based in the heart of northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting dependable campers at affordable prices, using the highest quality materials available. Add an unwavering, Amish-inspired attention to detail and time-tested design principles to the mix, and you’ll understand what we mean when we say Starcraft is camping. Pure and simple.
HISTORY: FROM FARM EQUIPMENT TO CAMPER MANUFACTURER
Starcraft began the same year as Ford, Harley Davidson and Teddy Roosevelt.1903-1991: Starcraft’s roots date back to a year in American history when The Rough Rider was President, Henry Ford assembled the first automobile under his namesake, and Bill Harley and Art Davidson founded HOG heaven. Here are some of the highlights from our storied past.
TODAY: A TOP RV MANUFACTURER IN INDIANA
Our legendary full line of quality Starcraft RVs didn’t just happen overnight.1992-PRESENT: Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990's, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
LOOKING FORWARD: IMPROVING THE INTEGRITY OF OUR RV BRANDS
The next generation of RVs will be determined by the company that drives it.WHAT’S NEXT: The Starcraft company and its RV brands are gaining in reputation and market share. So how will you benefit tomorrow? It’s a safe bet to say that a name dating back over 110 years and a leader in the RV industry for over 50 years will continue to prosper. With leading-edge product innovation and a customer-first-focus,we look forward to seeing where our next journey takes us.