19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2021 Heartland Big Country 3560 SS
Heartland Big Country fifth wheel 3560 SS highlights:
- Four Slide Outs
- King Bed
- Spacious Bedroom
- Rear Living
Plan to make plenty of memories with your family camping in this Big Country 3560 SS fifth wheel by Heartland. You will love how spacious the inside of this model feels. Plus there are plenty of comforts throughout such as the four slide outs, the rear living area, an optional fireplace, as well as optional theater seats, and in the kitchen there is plenty of work space at the island. The front bedroom has one of the slide outs with a king bed plus you will find plenty of space to move around in this room!
Each one of these Heartland Big Country fifth wheels are built country tough with indoor luxuries! The patent pending Stor-Mor storage area has three sided access to the basement and 30% more capacity so you don't have to leave anything behind. The double 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ lube axles, Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and MORryde3000 suspension system with leaf springs and wet bolt kit ensures you will arrive safely to each destination. With a dual whisper quiet A/C system providing 30,000 BTUs of cooling power, you will stay cool even on the hottest summer day. Experience the Big Country welcome home entrance with a zero gravity entrance step, an over-sized grab handle, and an ultra pro door handle for easy access into and out of each unit!
Like most: Everyone at Barry's was so helpful, experienced and nice it made everything a breeze. Thanks to Mark our salesmen and Mike and Skip who took the extra time to go through every detail of our 5er and answer some technical questions about RV's in general. I would definitely recommend Barry's to my friends and family. - Denise - Denise from Tehachapi, CA
You Save: $37,463
Internet Special: $76,619
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2821 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13214 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2738 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.