19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland ElkRidge 32RK
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 32RK highlights:
- 40" Fireplace
- Kitchen Island
- King Bed
- Rear Kitchen
- Two Sofas
- Outside Kitchen
You will feel right at home in this ElkRidge fifth wheel! The front master suite has a king bed with storage underneath for extra pillows or blankets and a front closet that is prepped to add an optional washer and dryer so you can extend your trips with clean clothes. The full bathroom has a shower with a seat and a power roof vent to eliminate any unwanted steam. The kitchen island has two bar stools for two to help with dinner or simply converse with the chef. The chef can even breathe in some fresh air while grilling up some juicy burgers at the outside kitchen. When you're ready to wind down your nights, head to the free standing dinette to play a card game or relax on one of the two sofas!
You will have the ultimate space to escape for the weekends with any one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels! They offer true luxury with interior refinements like a Connex entertainment center, woven flooring, a master chef kitchen with a single basin farm style sink that has a residential faucet with a pull-out sprayer, and an ElkRidge master suite with under bed storage. The Let's Go Hydraulic six point one touch auto leveling system and main slide system make it easy for you to set up your unit. And they are easy to tow too with a Roto Flex pin box, dual 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with a Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and F-rated tires. The universal docking center has all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment to make life at the campsite easier too!
Like most: Everyone at Barry's was so helpful, experienced and nice it made everything a breeze. Thanks to Mark our salesmen and Mike and Skip who took the extra time to go through every detail of our 5er and answer some technical questions about RV's in general. I would definitely recommend Barry's to my friends and family. - Denise - Denise from Tehachapi, CA
You Save: $30,721
Internet Special: $70,340
|Length||36 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||8555 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10955 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3997 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||42000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50"|
|Awning Info||18' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.