19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland ElkRidge 38FLIK
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 38FLIK highlights:
- Front Living Area
- Dual Entry Doors
- Rear Private Bedroom
- Kitchen Island
- Universal Docking Center
Enjoy a smooth flow of traffic in and out of this fifth wheel with dual entry doors! Inside the rear private bedroom is a king bed slide to lay your head after a fun day of playing outside and a dresser with mirrored wardrobes on either side to keep your clothes looking nice. If you choose to add the optional washer and dryer to the cabinet in the full bathroom then you can enjoy clean clothes throughout your trip too. Keep your bellies full with home cooked meals prepared with the three burner cooktop, the 22" stainless steel oven, the residential French door 14.9 cu. ft. refrigerator, and the kitchen island. There is a free standing table and chairs for you to enjoy your meals then play a card game or two. Relax each evening in the front living area on either one of the dual opposing sofa slides or the theater seating across from the front entertainment center with a 40" electric fireplace with accent lighting!
Come see how every one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels go the extra mile! They are built durable with double layer Azdel composite panels, TPO roofing material with 4" aluminum wrapped edge, and a 10" powder coated steel I-beam frame. With the six point hydraulic level-up and one touch auto level capabilities, you can set your unit up 50% faster than with the electric levelers. You will not only have an easier tow with the double 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ lube axles and MORryde 3000 suspension, but also a more secure ride with the upgraded Rota Flex pin box. The vortex dual ducted A/C system is H-ducted for high efficiency output to keep you cool even on the hottest summer days. Enjoy tech friendly features like USB charge ports, wireless charging stations, and Winegard Air+ with satellite and WiFi prep, as well as a master chef kitchen with abundant kitchen storage. Come find the right one for you today!
Like most: Everyone at Barry's was so helpful, experienced and nice it made everything a breeze. Thanks to Mark our salesmen and Mike and Skip who took the extra time to go through every detail of our 5er and answer some technical questions about RV's in general. I would definitely recommend Barry's to my friends and family. - Denise - Denise from Tehachapi, CA
You Save: $36,359
Internet Special: $83,933
|Length||42 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13460 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2492 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||54 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential French Door|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.