19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland Milestone 386BH
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 386BH highlights:
- Two Full Baths
- Unique Dual Entry
- Bunkhouse Suite
- Bench Dinette
- Outdoor Kitchen
Live with no regrets in this Milestone fifth wheel! You will have a private bedroom all to yourself, and the rest of your group can occupy the rear bunkhouse suite which offers its own full bathroom, a set of bunk beds on a slide out, a loft with ladder, and another slide out with a flip-up bunk above a dinette. The main living area has a large slide that holds the sofa, refrigerator, and pantry, and you can easily watch the 50" TV from the comfort of the sofa. The front bedroom contains a full-size wardrobe that has space prepped for a washer/dryer, so you'll have plenty of room for your clothes.
The Heartland Milestone is a full-profile luxury fifth wheel that is ready to help you make the most of your adventures! You will find an anti-chucking rotoflex 2" receiver hitch to help you tow like a pro, and there is a 50W solar panel with inverter prep to keep you prepared for off-grid fun. The upgraded MORryde solid step with quick-adjust system will help you enter your unit with ease, and the X1 integrated auto-leveling comes standard to help you keep your unit secure while camping. The interior kitchen has some great features, like anti-microbial solid-surface countertops and hardwood drawers with full-extension drawer guides, and there is Wi-Fi prep with wireless charging ports throughout each unit.
Like most: Everyone at Barry's was so helpful, experienced and nice it made everything a breeze. Thanks to Mark our salesmen and Mike and Skip who took the extra time to go through every detail of our 5er and answer some technical questions about RV's in general. I would definitely recommend Barry's to my friends and family. - Denise - Denise from Tehachapi, CA
You Save: $28,774
Internet Special: $72,065
|Length||43 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2330 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12995 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2457 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||120 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.