19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland North Trail 26BHSS
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 26BHSS highlights:
- Large Slide Out
- Full Bath
- Three Burner Cooktop
- Sleeps Eight
- Plenty of Counter Space
- Booth Dinette
This is the perfect travel trailer for camping adventures with a group since it can sleep eight people each night. The kids or your guests will love the double-size bunks to sleep on, and you will enjoy the bed in the front private bedroom. There is additional sleeping space on the sofa and booth dinette within the slide out. Prepare all your meals on the three burner cooktop indoors, or head outside to cook on the exterior slide cooktop. You will appreciate the power awning with LED lights for some much wanted shade during the day, and an inviting space at night.
With any North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy open living spaces and comfortable at-home features. Inside, you will find a high rise kitchen faucet, infinity edge countertops, upgraded and overstuffed residential furniture, plus residential interior doors to make you feel right at home. Each unit is constructed with Azdel fortified sidewalls with "stay cool technology", a heated and enclosed underbelly, and a fully walkable roof to easily clean the top of your unit after a week at the campground. Outside, you'll find four stabilizer jacks for easy set-up, E-Z lube hubs, slam latch baggage doors, plus an outside shower to wash off sand from the lake. These travel trailers include many convenient features, including a 30,000 BTU furnace, a gas/electric DSI water heater, a dual ducted A/C system, plus many options you can choose from to maximize your camping experience.
Like most: We are looking forward to our first trip. Thanks to the staff at Barry's for the great service and making us feel at home. - Joel from Bakersfield, CA
You Save: $7,568
Internet Special: $43,422
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Fresh Water Capacity||51 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI with Quick Recovery|
|Awning Info||Electric with LED Lights|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.