19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland Torque TQ T26
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T26 highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Two Recliners
- Power Queen Bed
- Outside Shower
Start camping in luxury with this toy hauler! It features a front private bedroom with a king bed to get a good night's rest each night and even an entrance into the dual entry bathroom which has a radius shower with a skylight above it. You can prepare your best home cooked meals with the three burner cooktop and enjoy them at the sofa with dinette below the power queen bed. There are also two recliners to read the morning newspaper. The 2,500 lb. ramp door makes it easy to load and unload your off-road toys into the the 13' garage area. Stay protected rain or shine with the 19' electric awning!
One of the first reasons you'll love the Heartland Torque toy hauler is that it offers you the elegance of a fifth wheel while retaining the versatility of a toy hauler. Each unit has a heated and enclosed underbelly and a wide-body design. You'll have the largest kitchen countertops and storage than any other toy hauler, and the garage has a fuel- and oil-resistant diamond plate TPO rubberized flooring so that you don't have to worry about spills with your power toys. The three-zone JBL audio system can be used when you want to play some music for the group, and you'll even be able to play your music outside with the two JBL exterior marine-grade speakers. Each unit has also been prepped for cable/satellite, so you'll find it easy to add some entertainment.
Like most: We are looking forward to our first trip. Thanks to the staff at Barry's for the great service and making us feel at home. - Joel from Bakersfield, CA
You Save: $18,046
Internet Special: $59,987
|Length||30 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1080 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7780 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4972 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.