19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland Torque TQ T281
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T281 highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Sofa w/ Table
- Power Queen Bed
- Outside Shower
Pack your bags and pick your favorite camp spot to park this toy hauler! Everyone will have a comfortable place to sleep between the power queen bed above the sofa with dinette in the 16' garage area and the king bed in the front private bedroom which also has a wardrobe slide to keep your clothes looking nice. The garage area also has another sofa with table and two recliners to relax in after a fun day on the trails. Keep your bellies full with the three burner cooktop and store any leftovers in the 8 cu. ft. refrigerator. The dual entry bathroom not only has a shower with skylight above for natural lighting, but also enters directly into the front bedroom!
One of the first reasons you'll love the Heartland Torque toy hauler is that it offers you the elegance of a fifth wheel while retaining the versatility of a toy hauler. Each unit has a heated and enclosed underbelly and a wide-body design. You'll have the largest kitchen countertops and storage than any other toy hauler, and the garage has a fuel- and oil-resistant diamond plate TPO rubberized flooring so that you don't have to worry about spills with your power toys. The three-zone JBL audio system can be used when you want to play some music for the group, and you'll even be able to play your music outside with the two JBL exterior marine-grade speakers. Each unit has also been prepped for cable/satellite, so you'll find it easy to add some entertainment.
Like most: Everyone at Barry's was so helpful, experienced and nice it made everything a breeze. Thanks to Mark our salesmen and Mike and Skip who took the extra time to go through every detail of our 5er and answer some technical questions about RV's in general. I would definitely recommend Barry's to my friends and family. - Denise - Denise from Tehachapi, CA
You Save: $17,814
Internet Special: $63,255
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1380 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8255 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4497 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.