19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Used 2019 Heartland Pioneer 327
Heartland Pioneer fifth wheel 327 highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse
- Full and Half Bath
- Dual Entry
- Master Suite
- U-Shaped Dinette
Whether you enjoy hiking the trails, hitting the slopes, or fishing on the lake, this Pioneer fifth wheel will be the perfect complement to every adventure you take. Because this unit comes with a private bunkhouse, a full and half bath, and a master suite, it proves itself to be a wonderful choice for those who enjoy entertaining guests and traveling with a group. With all of the available sleeping accommodations, you will have enough room to sleep nine people each night. You won't even notice that you've tucked yourselves away into an RV because the three slides will open up the interior to make it feel like home.
Blaze new trails and be the first to explore new and exciting destinations with a Heartland Pioneer! You will be able to focus on the fun ahead since Heartland has taken care of all of your needs with the features and amenities that they have included in each Pioneer. From the 13,500 BTU air conditioner that will keep you cool all summer long to the in-floor ducted heat that will eliminate the need for piles of blankets at night, the Pioneer will always be a retreat from outside elements. You will also find security and peace as you travel with the Pioneer because it comes with plenty of standard safety equipment, like the propane, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarms, as well as the dead-bolt lock on the entrance door.
Like most: Everyone at Barry's was so helpful, experienced and nice it made everything a breeze. Thanks to Mark our salesmen and Mike and Skip who took the extra time to go through every detail of our 5er and answer some technical questions about RV's in general. I would definitely recommend Barry's to my friends and family. - Denise - Denise from Tehachapi, CA
|Length||35 ft 9 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||2275 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10295 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.